Miami Shark Miami Shark

Uploaded on my Birthday.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN! BEST NEWGROUNDS BITHDAY PRESENT.
Haha hilarious, very well done game dude.
Keep up the great work!

Windows XP 900 Windows XP 900

Meh... could be better 5.5/10

The animation was okay for the things that you didn't draw with paint... but it was just a failing Windows parody in general. The painted stuff, the lack of good icons, the lack of features, all the "lol's" and "Fails". I know Windows is sometimes not the best, but its not like everything you do with it fails. Therefore the flash is pointless.
You acn do better! I know it! Just learn some more about flash!

Windows 3000 Demo Windows 3000 Demo

Cool

There are plenty of Windows parodies out there, and this one isn't the best but its okay. I cansee your skll in flash, but next time jut think... What could make my flash a real 'Spicy one'?
Nice effort!

Guitar King Guitar King

this game is horrible

No color for the notes and its hard to tell what note is what key. When you are using A,S,D,J,K,and L its confusing because the notes are coming from the left. The keys are just not good.

wolfinator-x responds:

I told everybody to hold the keyboard just like the GH remote. That should help.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Great Graphics!

I like this a lot, but I can't get past round seven!
Make a Sequel!

Guitar Workshop 2 Guitar Workshop 2

Great!

Wow! This is a masterpiece! Make more!

Multi-Pong Multi-Pong

Pretty Good

Its Okay. You could make it about 10x cooler if you added music and a little 3-D. Its not as hard as you think.

In-da-Space In-da-Space

WOW!

Cool Game!
I like it!

Super game tutorial Super game tutorial

C'mon you guys!

Come on people! I bet its better than what MOST of you people can do! I though this was pretty helpful!

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Nice!

This is great! Great graphics, great scripting work, great game topic, and everything! I like this!

JohnnySedona responds:

Man, the graphics took for fucking EVER, too. I'm glad you like them. Thanks a lot for the review!